Online op vaste momenten
Engels - Fast track to C1
Studiebelasting: +/- 35 uur
Je wordt doorverwezen naar de website van een erkend centrum voor volwassenenonderwijs (cvo).
Do you already have a (near) C1 command of English and welcome some finishing touches?
Are you a CLIL teacher or a university lecturer in Flanders in need of certification and do you prefer a short booster over a test?
CLT offers an intensive 35 lesson-period module allowing you to brush up and refine essential oral C1 skills and expand your language range in the areas that matter to you.
Flexible start of the course from 7 December with individual work and teacher/peer feedback + 5 online face-to-face group training sessions
Score level 10 (Effectiveness B) in the CLT placement test and pass an (online or face-to-face) interview.
Should you not meet the requirements of entry, alternative tracks are available such as the Prep IELTS or TOEFL or a standard C1 track (120 or 240 lesson periods depending on your level).
Wat leer ik in deze cursus?
The Fast track to C1 course aims to improve
1. fluency and confidence
- in social communication;
- when defining objectives, giving instructions and formulating feedback
- when pitching and presenting (including describing and narrating);
- when reporting and comparing;
- when expressing opinion and attitude;
- when collaborating and interacting;
- when planning and producing a presentation;
- when at a loss for words.
2. accuracy in grammar, vocabulary, register, spelling and pronunciation
- through error analysis and remedial language practice;
- by expanding range (vocabulary & grammar);
3. text structure
- when producing a coherent text;
- when presenting information and outlining a project;
- when summarizing and reporting.
4. your oral language skills in particular, but indirectly also reading and writing
- by exposure and practice in class and online;
- through the use of compensation, planning, production, interaction and learning strategies.
It addresses individual needs
- through variation and differentiation;
- through personal feedback in class;
- through remediation of student specific problems via the online module.